Performance Food Workshops
Presentations, seminars and practical workshops on all aspects of sport and exercise nutrition for athletes, coaches, sports governing bodies & organisations, teams and clubs and schools.
PF workshops are designed to enable participants to integrate performance nutrition strategies into practical dietary plans and menus to support training and competition cycles. The emphasis is on diet coaching to show practically how to use the optimal balance of foods and fluids to achieve real performance improvements.
PF Hydration Strategies £175.00 + VAT
As exercise performance can be impaired by as little as a 2% body weight loss, being aware of hydration status is extremely important, especially during competition periods
The workshop will provide a step by step guide to managing hydration using the Performance Food hydration monitoring logs have been designed to help athletes and sportspeople assess individual fluid requirements and optimise hydration.
PF hydration strategies will benefit athletes and sportspeople, coaches and other sports professionals by enabling them to:-
- Assess individual fluid requirements by estimating sweat loss.
- Match sweat losses during exercise with the appropriate amount of fluid.
- Use simple checks to monitor hydration
- Recognise signs of dehydration at an early stage and adjust fluid intake to prevent progressive dehydration and drop in performance
- Appreciate the range and different formulations of sports drinks available
- Know how to create optimal combinations of fluids, electrolytes and fuels for different sporting events
Using our Services
To discuss (in person, by phone or e-mail) your requirements for training, workshops and bespoke consultancy services contact Performance Food using the form below:
Contact Performance Food giving a brief summary of the type of help you require.